an ugly logo,
in a single path, it's
no, really, who am I?
I’ll get to that in a minute. First, let’s talk about you and why you’re here.
- Do you want to create unique, gorgeous graphics for your social media and blog?
- Would you like to be able to fix your personal and business photos quickly?
- Would you prefer to update print materials yourself without having to
hire a designer each time?
- Would you like more consistent branding to make a better impression?
- Would you like to earn money as a freelance or fulltime graphic designer?
- Would you like to belong to a helpful community of crrreative people?
- Are you ready to get serious and learn the real graphic design programs the pros use?
- Aren’t you tired of struggling on your own, wasting time and energy?
never fear: graphics grrrl is here!
I created graphics grrrl as a resource for you to gain expertise in graphic design principles and programs so you are empowered with the branding and marketing knowledge to give you the confidence to do what you were born to do.
What is that? Well, I can’t tell you that, but if you listen to your inner voice, you already know the answer. Or else you wouldn’t be here. Whatever your goal, it will be reached faster if you utilize online branding to support it.
Every company can benefit from having people who have branding, marketing and design skills. Why? Because good design sells. And what company doesn’t want to sell more?
- If your company is looking for a more cost-effective way to train people to take on more design-type work in-house, consider putting your name on the list for graphics grrrl courses that are in constant development. Be the hero and save your company time and money because you’ll no longer be at the mercy of crazy expensive design agencies or using freelancers all the time!
- If you are an employee, you will get better results with graphics grrrl courses because you go at your own pace and aren’t expected to learn everything in one day like most corporate training seminars. You go through the course, have constant support in the graphics grrrl community and when you get stuck, you reach out for 1:1 help! Become the go-to person at work who can create imagery for your company’s social media accounts or who can revise the employee handbook in-house! (BTW: that’s job security and gives you the ammunition to justify a raise at work.)
- If you are a blogger, your own boss or an online entrepreneur, you already know that the one thing that sets you apart from everyone else is your creativity. No one else is you! So if your branding doesn’t wow your target audience, if it isn’t consistent from social platform to platform, or if your online presence looks disconnected to your printed collateral, you are sending mixed messages to potential customers. And confusion leads to inaction. That sales needle won’t move until you get really clear with the look and feel of your marketing efforts. And who better to tackle the look and feel of your marketing than the person with that clear vision: YOU! You should invest in yourself with online courses that are more convenient, effective and affordable for your small business!
- If you are a graphic design student, you need focused training that gets you results: no more sitting through boring classes that don’t take you to that next level of true mastery so you can create the portfolio of your dreams that does its job! But don’t you need formal training? I’m glad you asked because I’ll let you in on a little secret: you don’t need to go to school for years accruing student loan debt to obtain a degree in order to become a graphic designer. You just need a killer portfolio that shows off your skills. If you’re looking for inspiration and motivation and the practical instruction from someone who’s been there, look no further: I’m your grrrl!
So if you’ve ever thought of taking classes online, but felt like you need someone in person to walk you through it, step-by-step, I am here doing just that. You can take the class over and over again for free, even if they are later updated with new information, and I am available with frequent live webinars with opportunities for Q&A throughout the course—so it’s just like a live class, but better—because it’s convenient and ongoing. You have constant support and help from me and the community!
you are not alone: I can help!
Do something for yourself right now. Focus on your goals by answering a few questions on my courses page with no obligation. Currently there are no classes to buy—you are just getting clear on what you want to learn.
mild mannered designer by day,
for freedom, creativity